Our community has been through a lot and adjusting has been hard! We wanted to share what we are doing to protect not only our patients, their parents, and guardians, but also our staff. Our priority is always health and safety.
Our Infection Prevention Protocols at Clifton & Mauney
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are in place so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are following the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment, in both our environment and our protocols. These updates were made to help protect our patients and team members.
- First and foremost, our entire team is fully vaccinated.
- All visitors must arrive wearing a mask or face covering.
- We may ask additional screening questions at the time of your appointment booking and then once again when you arrive at our office.
- Please complete the medical and demographic update and consent form online, prior to arriving in the office. Your appointment may be rescheduled if the information is not completed ahead of time.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment since we are seeing fewer patients per hour. You may experience delayed availability during scheduling.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk to help minimize risk where interactions will occur that may not allow for social distancing.
- Increased cleaning of high touch surfaces.
Contact Your Chapel Hill Orthodontic & Pediatric Dental Experts Today
We look forward to welcoming you back in office again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We want to thank you for being our patient and know that we value your trust and loyalty. Feel free to call us at 919-933-1007 or request an appointment online.