Welcome to Clifton & Mauney Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry! Our office is conveniently located in Chapel Hill to serve all of our patients and families. It is our goal to provide the highest quality orthodontic and dental care to each of our patients on an individual basis. Our doctors, Dr. Lenise Clifton and Dr. Charles Mauney, strive daily to offer your child everything they need to have a healthy, functional smile for life. This means providing them with quality cleanings and checkups, routine x-rays, braces and Invisalign, and so much more!
Complete & Comprehensive Dental & Orthodontic Care
- Pediatric Dentistry: Beginning with your child’s first tooth, our Chapel Hill pediatric dentist will provide regular checkups and cleanings for your child every six months. Depending on the dental needs of your little one, this may include cavity fillings, x-rays, and other necessary treatment. Let’s start teaching your child great oral health habits now, so that they may have a healthy smile for life!
- Braces: For preteens and teens, braces are almost a right of passage. Metal braces are one of the most effective ways to straighten a child’s teeth. Our Chapel Hill orthodontist will provide an individualized orthodontic treatment plan for your child to ensure correct functionality, pleasing aesthetics, and improve your child’s overall health.
- Invisalign For Teens: Straighten your teen’s smile with an inconspicuous method, yet just as effective as metal braces. Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners that are changed every two weeks and worn for 22 hours a day. Slowly, Invisalign will move your teen’s teeth into the desired and correct position. Your local Chapel Hill orthodontist will customize your child’s orthodontic plan with computer software, specific to their orthodontic needs.
- Invisalign For Adults: It is never too late for an adult to receive orthodontic treatment. Invisalign allows adults to confidently straighten their teeth with comfort, ease, and an incognito look. Enjoy the smile you’ve always wanted with Chapel Hill Invisalign!
- Damon Braces: Self-ligating braces, or Damon braces, work faster and are actually more comfortable than traditional metal braces. Damon braces do not require tightening and require fewer trips to your Chapel Hill orthodontist. Ask today about Damon braces and a more comfortable orthodontic experience!
Contact Your Chapel Hill, NC Pediatric Dentist & Orthodontist Today!
If you are looking for an excellent pediatric dentist or orthodontist in Chapel Hill, visit us at the dental office of Drs. Clifton & Mauney! For all questions or concerns, please never hesitate to ask. Our orthodontist, pediatric dentist, and staff will be more than happy to help you and welcome you into our friendly office environment. To schedule your first appointment, fill out our easy online form or call our Chapel Hill dental office directly at 919-933-1007. We cannot wait to meet you and your family and provide you with healthy smiles for life!