Top 10 Reasons To Get Invisalign
2016 is here, and that means many of our patients are going to be making new years’ resolutions to get in shape, tidy up the house, or learn something new – but this year, we encourage you to resolve to invest in your best asset: your smile. A new smile comes with a wide range of benefits that will last you the rest of your life, and with Invisalign, getting one has never been easier. Here are our top 10 reasons to get Invisalign in 2016:
1. A New You: A new smile offers more than just functional benefits. You’ll feel a boost in happiness, confidence, and self-esteem that will radiate through every area of your life.
2. Covert Care: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible when worn; meaning almost know one will know you’re straightening your teeth.
3. Ease & Convenience: Aligners are completely removable, so you can pop them out to brush, and floss – there’s no need to worry about floss threaders or the hassle of braces!
4. No Dietary Restrictions: For many patients, one of the hardest things about braces is giving up all their favorite foods – but with Invisalign, it’s a non-issue. Just take your aligners out before you eat, and you can still enjoy all the sticky, hard foods you want!
5. Improved Technology: Invisalign used to be reserved for treating only a few, minor malocclusions – but those days are over. We can now treat a wide variety of conditions without any braces.
6. Improved Oral Care: Proper oral hygiene is critical to orthodontic treatment, and thanks to the removability of the aligners, you’ll have no trouble keeping your teeth clean and pristine during treatment.
7. Easy To Clean: You’ll need to clean your appliances during treatment, but Invisalign makes this easy, too – just brush them lightly whenever you take them out and soak them in occasionally with a denture cleaning tablet.
8. Grinding Protection: Your aligners serve as a light mouth guard and can protect your teeth from nightly clenching and grinding.
9. Easy Retention Period: All orthodontic treatment requires a retention phase after the active treatment, but with Invisalign, this is easier than ever – you simply use your last set of aligners as retainers!
10. Comfort: Say goodbye to the pointy metal brackets and spurs of braces – Invisalign aligners are tight-fitting and smooth, making them an easy, comfortable treatment method.
Contact Your Chapel Hill, NC Invisalign Experts
Ready for a new smile in 2016? We’re here to help! If you’re in the Chapel Hill or Durham, NC area and are interested in Invisalign, feel free to call us at 919-933-1007, reach out to us at our contact page, or use our easy online form to schedule an appointment at our orthodontic practice. We can’t wait to hear from you, and we look forward to seeing you back at this blog for more tips and info on achieving and maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile!